Go to Chattanooga.gov for a wealth of resources from requesting 311 City Services to viewing the City budget. 

To view all of the information about your City in action go to www.chattadata.org. 

Chatt311 is the fastest, most convenient way to report your issues or to make requests.

Or call (423) 643-6311

Always ask the 311 Representative for your Service Request Number, in the event that follow-up is needed.